Thursday, November 27, 2008

so many thanks!!!

On this day of Thanksgiving, I am reminded of how blessed I am by so many of my wonderful friends and my unique family whom I absolutely adore! i am anxiously waiting to be home for Christmas and new years with all of my precious Seattle people!!!


Although the majority of Spaniards have not even heard of thanksgiving, Barbara decided to host a last minute dinner in honor of thanksgiving and the her teachers! She even managed to find a turkey (it had to be specially ordered )

so after all, I will get to have a thanksgiving meal, which, originally I didn’t think was a possibility, since I work till 8pm - no time for cooking ... how wonderful!?!

I get to end a lengthy day of teaching with a thanksgiving meal!!!


As I reflect on these last three months, I can see how amazingly everything has fallen into place. I realize that flexibility and acceptance of changes, opportunities and an unknown future, are necessary in order to maintain happiness as well as a positive outcome. It is pretty crazy how it all works out… and in a way I am not sure that I would have been able to plan.

It is a refreshing feeling for me to see how things have a way of naturally working themselves out, I wont disregard the patience it requires, but it is all worth it!

So to all those who have been such great support to an unknown plan – I am very grateful!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth Dijulio said...

Clay, Love to hear and see all the adventures you are undertaking abroad!! So impressive and we are all so proud of you and what you are undertaking. Good Job Clay!!!! We all Love you vey much and miss that warm tenderness when you walk into a room. Let me know when you are down on your supply of candy and those fizzy coke bottles and needed items. Thinking of you all the time. with Love and a huge hug from mom and the kids.

March 18, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Beth Dijulio said...

Clay I will call you from NYC!!! Marney and I will give you a jingle during the concert... xo mama

March 31, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Beth Dijulio said...

Clay I Love you so much what are you doing right now?????

March 31, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home